Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life has Been Good ..




Antonia and Big Ed  my adorable hubby (aka Pop Pop ) having fun  last week
    Yes a Crazy Good ..I have been Enjoying time with Family. Spending Time with My Grand Daughter is at the top of the list, she is the light of my life . Antonia Rose Was Born late July, woooo time flies .I can't believe she is 6 months old already ..
a peek at one of the inside pages  they need some more bling


                              when I'm not visiting with her  or at my day job I have been sewing up some gifts for my girlfriends ..lets call them belated Christmas gifts .. LOL .. I finally Delivered two of them this week and have two more ready and waiting... They are needle cases with embellished felt pages they are about 4x6 inches every one different . the fabric used to do the quilt like cover came
from  discontinued designer fabric swatch books all of which my friend Sue Milo collected.Its so nice to have friend who share the treasures with you ! I ended up making about 8 covers but only finished 5 so far.
    
a view of my sewing table
this design is a Tim Holtz  stamp  I did some free motion sewing
over the design and added some dimensional trims

I guess I should take a few more photos of the finished needle cases ..LOL ..but I think you all get the Idea ..peace and love  till next time ... Hugs  Heather









 


                                                           Oodles of stuff to embellish with.
vintage bits ,trims from Mood, images printed on ink jet fabric
just a sample of the things I love.and used in and on the needle cases

4 comments:

Carol Mania said...

Looks like you are very busy and happy! Share that grandaughter love with you!

Elizabeth Parsons said...

Nice sewing kits! ..hope to see you soon.

NANCY LEFKO said...

Beautiful work!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Lorianna said...

Your grand-daughter is beautiful!!!
So nice to have met you and really love you work!!
Hugs
Lori