Thursday, October 27, 2011

" ART IS YOU " Day 2

                                                                                              
     Fridays workshop ..."COLD BLOODED JOURNAL "..With  MICHAEL DeMENG...

     You just don't know How Excited I was that morning !!! I think Michael is Hands down the Rock Star of Assemblage Art ..
     I bet Mr DeMeng  never Forgets Me . I almost knocked him off his feet with a big Hug the morning of class , I have to admit He looked mildly shocked  by this crazy red Head , but quickly learned I'm quite harmless.   LOL   Michael is so Down to Earth and Willing to Teach his students All about Assemblage Art .. And make you laugh along the way ! I highly recommend taking a workshop with Michael you will not regret it ..
     
 Yikes... Collage / Assemblage ..Not my Strong point when it comes to ART ..So in the days Before " ART IS YOU " I played with the composition  arranging and rearranging  till I had something I liked.. Leaving me open to learning the techniques . In the End I left class with a Journal Cover  I was very Happy With ..
     The Journal is not Really Finished ,still needs some glazing and and some cool paper on the inside cover ,Maybe a little gold Rub N Buff on the nail heads , Then you know Some More of the USZHHHH,
     As For That Vintage stop watch Case,  I have a plan  for that ... The  "Mysterious Frozen Caveman Trick " page 75 in  Michael DeMeng's Book " Dusty Diablos " the question is should I put a face behind the ICE or a tiny frozen Charlotte  ?  Only time will tell.

3 comments:

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

So...COL... Use white underneath...like I'm doing. No... heather... i ll do the black background......

Well.. guess i should have followed you on this one.... HAHA...
Anyway....it came beautiful....love it.....

Rhissanna said...

I love the reaching hands. This is really wonderful, the colours and that texture. Well done and thank you for posting.

Elizabeth Parsons said...

I love how the hands reach up or hold the heart. Many meanings come to mind. Loved seeing this in person!